Composting For Beginners Workshop
In partnership with The Real Hens of OC, join us for a FREE Composting for Beginners Workshop!
Topics covered in this workshop will include, but may not be limited to:
- Benefits & basics of composting
- Hot vs. cold composting
- How to vermicompost
- Greens vs. browns
- Misinformation in composting
- Managing your compost
- Identifying problems with your compost
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Know the benefits and basics of composting
- Know the differences between hot and cold composting
- Know how to vermicompost
- Know what can and cannot be composted
- Be able to problem-solve the most common composting problems
Please note this class is for WVWD customers only. A valid WVWD Customer Account Number is required. Customer information will be verified and if you do not live in our service area, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list to accommodate our customers first.
Registration is required. Walk-ins will NOT be accepted. Local COVID guidelines are enforced.
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Add to Calendar Apr. 19, 2023 6:00 pm Apr. 19, 2023 8:00 pm America/Los_Angeles Composting For Beginners Workshop
235 South Brea Canyon Road, Walnut, CA, USA