The team of water professionals at Walnut Valley Water District is committed to helping customers live a water-efficient lifestyle. By integrating the principles of water conservation and sustainability, community members can identify ways to waste less water and protect our most valuable natural resource –water!
Together we can help protect the environment, preserve water for future generations, and potentially save money on your monthly water bill. The first step is to take advantage of rebates available to both residential and commercial customers. The rebates offered by WVWD and in partnership with the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) help customers identify leaks before they cause damage to their property and transform the way water is used in and around the home.
Rebates available to customers include:
- Turf Replacement at $2 per sq./ft
- Pool Cover Rebate ($50 account credit)
- Flume (leak detection and water usage monitor)
- Rachio (weather-informed irrigation controller)
- Water-efficient laundry machines, toilets, sprinklers, irrigation controllers, and more!